Wednesday, February 11, 2015

HP Java Interview Questions


Kindly find My HP interview Question for Java developer profile. Here are the questions,
The First question was introduce yourself.
1) How to configure more than one struts.xml files.
2) Difference b/w Hash table n Hash map.
3) Can you tell a real time example for synchronization.
4) Difference b/w forward n redirect.
5) What is difference between bean n form bean.
5) Execute(-,-,-,-)about params here
6) What is difference between sql and hql ?
7) He asked me to explain about projects, and there were some question from that.
8) About debugging details.
As per me, for this interview you should have good knowledge on debugging,collections and struts
These all I have in my F-2-F interview with HP, might be one or 2 questions I am missing.

Feel free to Like Our Facebook page for more companies interview questionsCLICK --> For more fresh question being asked in various company follow us at facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment