Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Aricent Interview Question





We Heartily Thanks to Zahid for sharing his interview exp/question with Q-4-Interview.

I had telephonic interview with Aricent, after few days I got call that I have another interview with cisco client. I would like to share the questions with cisco, Though I am not able to 
recall all question, but as much I can, sharing same here ....

Briefly Introduce Yourself, about current project.
1. Wap Reverse a sll?
2. Wap to read n bytes from a hardware reg ?
3. What mechanism does kernel use to synchronize the applications accessing the same kernel data structures?
4. What is i2c  bus arbitration ?
5. Explain Sequence of booting linux from scratch via uboot?
6. Hardware related question what/why/how 
   a) pcie, 
   b) usb,
   c) uart,
   d) i2c,
   e) spi


If you like to thanks to Q-4-Interview (q4interview.blogspot.in) for being a helpful free resource? Then why not you tell your friends about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment